Our Recording Project
Welcome to the Homechoir recordings page, where you can find all the information you need to take part in our new “Sing and Send” project, starting Wednesday 20 October 2021.
WHAT IS SING AND SEND?
We have been listening to your feedback and it seems the thing that causes people most stress in recording is worry that the final product is ‘not good enough’. Remember, when we sing in a face-to-face choir, every time we sing there will be tiny slips – this is what it is to be human!
Sing and Send aims to remove this stress by inviting singers to take part in our recording sessions (you can watch live, or when you have the time). It works like this:
- Learn the piece beforehand. We will always put the teaching video and resources up before we sing so you have time to learn and revise the music.
- Grab a recording device, headphones AND a device to watch along with the recording session. Plug your headphones into the device you are watching on, and set your recording device up ready.
- Start watching the Sing and Send session. Press record on the recording device when Ben asks you to.
- Have fun singing along with Ben and the other members of Homechoir.
- When you are finished, press STOP on the recording device.
- Don’t listen back, just SEND the recording to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can do this via email OR via a file sharing service such as WeTransfer or Dropbox. USEFUL GUIDE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2024oLK2Vk
- Have a cup of tea and enjoy the rest of your day.
We are offering ‘SING AND SEND’ on a ‘Pay What You Feel’ basis.
YOU CAN JOIN OUR PATREON AND SUPPORT THE CHANNEL: www.patreon.com/homechoir.
IF YOU WISH, YOU CAN GIVE US A TIP HERE:
We hope you enjoy our sessions and do please tell your friends about us!
LASCIA CH’IO PIANGA
Join Us for the LIVE Recording Session October 20 2021!
TEACHING VIDEO HERE
ONE VOICE LOUDER PARTS
THESE FILES ARE OFFERED UNDER AN ATTRIBUTED NON-COMMERCIAL Creative Commons LICENSE